Friday, February 13, 2009

Well... 2/2 has come and gone.....

So... what' the deal? Everyone doing FABULOUS now... that 2/2 has come/gone? I'm NOT!!!! I've lost NOTHING! Zilch... NADA!
I did do some research... I can't remeber if I shared this before or not.. but here goes.. My bloodwork came back with a thyroid level of 0.90... 0.45 is consider hypothyroid! So i'm 0.45 off... 4.50 is the max. Anyway -- i started researching.. and found that if you take your basal temp. it's more accurate to test the levels. I got a basal thermometer and put it beside my bed. When i woke before i moved... talked.. I took my basal temp. My temp. was consisently 97.0, 96.9, 96.6... The info. I found... said anything below 97.5 is LOW THYROID! So... I gathered all my data and e-mailed my doctor... I'm waiting to hear from him... ;-) Maybe the glandular thing is actually a FACT for me! When I read the symptoms.. I have SO MANY of them! Anyway.. I'll keep you posted! Amazing what a little butterfly shaped glad that weighs less than an ounce... can do!
Anyone else struggling???? Love, C
P.S. I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment