Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fatty McFatpants

Well just got back from doctors and I am no longer able to eat what you all are craving. I gained 7 freaking pounds in one month. Good golly I have turned into Ginny with the pregnancy weight gain. :) Doc said not to worry since I was really small to begin with but still that is alot of weight for one month. I am going to try and slow down on eating. I have been eating like a champ since I have been feeling better and now I am paying for it. So lets get some ideas for good healthy snacks so I don't gain 60 pounds with this pregnancy!

Tam

3 comments:

  1. Tam that is good! It means Baby Barnett is really growing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy -- how much have you gained the "entire" pregnancy? You're 22 weeks along right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gained 13 pounds so far, which I know is good. But, dang 7 pounds in 4 weeks can not be good for the body. It is definetly in back fat and thigh fat. My undies are so tight in the leg area. Sorry to have gone there but had to share. HA

    ReplyDelete