Wednesday, January 7, 2009

So, I discovered when my problem time is. At about 4:00 I get this horrible lull/blah feeling and I start eating anything in my house. I did clean out my pantry this past weekend and threw away the majority of my crap, but I have this one dark chocolate candy bar in my fridge and I eat some of that. Which leads to more of that. And then a little more. Before I know it I've eating nearly half of a huge chocolate bar. So apparently I need to keep the chocolate out of the house. Maybe I'll have Dewey hide it so when I want a piece I can have him get it for me, but then I won't know where it is.

I also discovered that I absolutely cannot sit down on the couch during the hours of 3:00 to 5:00 or I will absolutely fall asleep. Not that that has anything to do with weight loss, but it was another epiphany I had this week.

I'll post measurements. I promise. I just need to take the time to get naked and take them.

Keep being healthy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree there is a problem time and it is usually when I'm fixing the kids their dinner. Ugh.

    Also, please don't post your measurements, Marcia. I know I'm fatter than you, but damn, I don't want to know HOW MUCH fatter.

    ReplyDelete