Saturday, January 10, 2009

Follow-up Week One

Okay gang, how did we do this week in meeting our goals? I know we had a lot of sickness to deal with the last several days. Did you exercise 3 times? Did you pass up that bad snack at least a few times?

Personally, I did really good on the eating...of course that may have had to do with the fact that my stomach was on the edge for two days and I didn't feel much like eating. :) But the eating part was good. I'm embarrased to say, the exercising didn't happen. It is so cold and rained several days, I just couldn't get outside. My goal is to have the kids show me how to use the Wii this weekend. So I guess meeting one out of two goals is okay.

As far as posting measurements...don't worry about that. Everyone just track your own, but keep us all posted. I'm going to try to make up a little spreadsheet that we can just put the measurements in and it will calculate results. I gotta get to it this weekend before school starts...or it won't get done. :)

I'm proud of you all for making the resolution to get healty this year. Just think how good we will all look in our bikinis this summer. :)

I'll post our goals for week two tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. J did awesome on exercising and eating healthy. He and Chad are doing some P90X thing they ordered. J is working towards that beach bod! Look out come June! He makes it look so easy. I did yoga one day and then spent the next two days sicker than a dog. Do y'all know how awful it is to be sore from exercising and vomit. It is not pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a grid that is monitoring our progress, for Week 1 results, would you kindly check off the box next to my name that says "sucky."

    I did sucky this week.

    ReplyDelete