Saturday, January 3, 2009

There's nothing like piggy meat!

Guess what I had for dinner? A nice, juicy piece of the muscle from an oinker. It was immediately deposited on my gut. I followed that up with stuffing, rolls, salad (because I'm eating healthier) and then I had pumpkin pie for dessert. I'm measuring myself tomorrow so I'm trying to bulk up quickly.

Seriously, I look forward to losing some of my wobbly bits. I'm chunking all the junk food and I'm going to try to treat myself on weekends to something I love. I just need to think before I eat instead of taking handfuls of peanut m&ms and chewing the chocolate and spitting the peanut out because somehow that makes it healthier. Seriously, ya'll, I do that.

Okay. So are we posting our measurements for all to see?

3 comments:

  1. I think we should post our measurements. Do you ever see people out and think, I wonder if I look as big as that person. Well, if we all post our measurements we will know. I will be forced to accept the fact that I am not as tiny as T. I'm willing to post but mine, but only if you all do. We all need to at least take our measurements by tomorrow. Breasts, (of course I'll list that first on mine), waist, hips (around belly) are the biggies. Any others are fine too. Not head circumfrence (sp?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. You contracted you all to "ya'll". I once got lambasted by a reader for that.

    It's "y'all". Get it right, Texy.

    So I'll post my measurements tomorrow and I will do my best not to screw the math up and accidentally knock two inches off everywhere.

    What? There's math in measurements. Right?

    Shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SHUT UP! You're kidding right? You want me to post my measurements on the internet? Are you kidding? I'm too embarassed to do so! I did take my measurments in September... and i did write them down. I recently took them again and lost inches... then i couldn't find the original piece of paper... so when i finally found it -- i put the "numbers" in an excel spreadsheet. (spread... yeah.. what a nice word!). So they are there... so i know where to find them. Now remember that when I say... where did i write down my measurements??? Seriously.. i'm so NOT posting my measurements!

    ReplyDelete