Sunday, January 11, 2009

RSS Feeds...

Hi Everyone... so... I subscribed to the RSS FEEDS (at the bottom of the BLOG)... the folder showed up in my inbox... but it seems that it only shows up there when someone posts a NEW post... not just comments on an exisiting post? Is that correct?

Also what's this P90X???

I've got to do somethign to really trigger my weight loss... I'm definitely working really hard on the exercise portion.. so I got that down... but the eating/jogging my metabolism portion... well that's where I'm hung up.

I guess I coudl try to South Beach Week 1 again..... Why do I have such a mental block with that?????

C

3 comments:

  1. Caara - South Beach Week 1 is what they use at Gitmo Bay to torture prisoneers. That is why you have a mental block with that! :)

    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I'm thinking you might be right. I guess i should warn the world that I will be bitchy when i start the phase I! ;-(

    ReplyDelete