Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's Been Quiet on the Blog.

Does that mean that you all are sucking on the exercise/healthy eating as much as I am? I don't have a clue what's wrong with me, but I have yet to start exercising. I'm eating less crap, but I still manage to fit some in now and then. Had a bunch of Hershey's kisses last night. Then topped it off with an Oreo. Every night I go to bed sure that I'll be up early the next day to exercise, then I just hit the snooze button and go right back to bed.

Anyone else struggling? Anyone? Anyone?

4 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! I'm struggling big time! I was on such a roll with exercising .. and now I'm off schedule. I missed Monday because the kids were off. Tuesday Mom and i went to breakfast then shopping for a shower gift... (which was a lot of fun and i needed that time) Today i woke up late -- but got the kids to school then went to my slow burn class. I was dying. I so badly wanted to quit but i didn't. I just listened to a story about a woman who lost 200 lbs. Surely... i can lose what i have to lose?!?! I'm watching BL (Biggest Loser) and feel motivated... and yet the eating part is just driving me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok... doing my devotions...and came across this verse....
    1 Cor. 10:31...

    So whatever you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it ALL for the GLORY OF GOD!

    Our friend, Scott, told me that his trainer said...

    A healty body = providing a healthy home for the Spirit God gave me when I started following Christ!

    I did pick up the book from the women I heard on Focus on the Family talking about losing 200 lbs. Her name is Chantel Hobbs - The book is: Never Say Diet. She just talked about the "mental" aspect of this whole battle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I too am struggling. I have yet to exercise, yet to get on the WII, yet to take my measurements. I think my winter blues are starting to take over. I feel myself spiraling downward. This damn dog isn't helping matters either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am doing horrible as well. Haven't exercised or eaten healthy. For breakfast and lunch I had a total of 10 french toast sticks. i am addicted to them. I suck!

    ReplyDelete